วันพุธที่ 12 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

Ed Sheeran

Ed Sheeran
       You may have no idea about who is 'Ed Sheeran'. You may think that why the name of this guy become this post's title. He is my favorite singer. He is such a talented man from England. Most people may don't like the gingers(people with red hair), but this ginger comes up with a great great voice and impressed me so much!
       Ed Sheeran was born in 17 February 1991 in Halifax, England. He is a singer, songwriter, producer and also a rapper. The first time I heard his song was last year when I downloaded random songs from internet. His meaningful song, Small Bump, impressed me in the very first time I listened to it. It's consisted only a guitar and his voice, no auto-tune, drums, bass or an electric guitar. Later, I played this song in my car when I was on the way home with dad and he loved it! He asked me who is the singer and I replied that it was Ed Sheeran and I was pretty sure that he didn't know this guy; yes, he didn't know for sure.
       Months later, I decided to buy his album from iTunes after I listened to some part of songs in this album. I told myself like "Wow! others are great too! I must buy them all!". After listening for a while, I fell in love with his music style; his voice, tempo and tone were perfect. Lego House and The A Team are my favorite songs and I could sing along with him. 
       Last week, I felt bad and I didn't know what to do. My mind was mess up with something. I knew it's over-thinking like always. I went out to Hor Pre Thep in my university, turned up Ed's songs and walked around slowly. Believe me, it helped me a lot! I felt better and my mind was fine again. I could go back to my dormitory and slept well that night.
      If you guys are looking for nice songs, Ed won't disappointed you. Even when I was writing this post, I was listening to his concert too! It's help me relaxed and I'm pretty that it will help you too! I'm his fan now after all those things. I will buy his future albums and I don't care about the price. You should try those songs and you will love him like I did for sure!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น