วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Dynasty Warrior
Recently, I'm addicted to a game called Dynasty Warrior 6. It's a game that based on the story of the Three Kingdoms. Actually, I installed this game on my laptop for years but I just came back and continued playing it. The reason behind that return was that I watched Red Cliff and Red Cliff 2 which are about a battle in this story. The game is about you control only 1 officer and take him or her into the battlefield. Fight hundreds of enemies and make your way to the General of your enemy. It doesn't have great graphic or game play. It's great for killing your time when you don't know what you want to do. There are many famous characters like Guan Yu, Lie Bei, Zhang Fei, Zhou Yu or Zhao Yun. There are about 10 games from this series. I really want to play the latest one but it seemed like my laptop don't want me to do that, haha!. Thank you for reading.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น