วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

My car
I have told you before that I'm driving a Nissan Tiida. This car was actually belong to my mother. She bought the car because she had to work in Pichit. But now she retired and the car was at my home, used by my parents sometime. Last April, my parent took me to a driving school and told me to learning from the professionals. The course took about 10 hours. You know, I never drive a car before. Firstly, I didn't think that I can really drive a car after only 10 hours of learning. But, I did it! I passed a driver license test. After my university opened, I ask my parents if they're going to allowed me to borrow their car. Earlier in the first month of the semester, they didn't. But later, they allowed me after showing some skills to them. Now, I can use the car freely with out their permissions. I drive it from my home to my university. I drive it to the shopping mall or department store. My life is very much easier right now with this car. Last thing, my car isn't look really cool. I'm collecting money for modifying it to become like a racing car. Stay tune!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น