วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

My Ipod

Ipod
Let's talk about the gadget that this blog is named after. It's my iPod Touch fifth generation. My aunt bought me this as my gift for my birthday. Before I got this thing, I have only an android smartphone which is not so good. Moreover, I was really sicked of its error messages that happened almost all the time. The data storage of my phone was also one main reason. It has only 320 megabytes internal storage which wasn't enough for updating applications. Even I can put a memory stick to it, it still not enough for me. The memory stick contained only 16 gigabytes, plus very slow reading and writing speed. It's suck my phone up! Then I told my parent that I really want an iPod Touch. They bought me one and I do love it! It has 32 gigabytes internal memory storage which is really fast with its operating service, an iOS. I enjoy listining music from my ipod touch and social networking from my gadget so much! Only one sad thing in the moment is that I just lost the earphones and I still can't find it! 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น