วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Chelsea in Thailand again but...

Chelsea in Thailand again but...
Chelsea already finished their second pre-season tour in Thailand. They stayed here for 7 days! I saw many fans enjoy spending the time with the players. There were many activities for the fans to enjoy. First, a signing session which almost every players joined! The autographs of the football players are not that difficult to find anymore. I was really jealous sitting behind the monitor and typing jealously messages. Next, there was an open-training for the fans that already got a ticket in their hands to come and see their favorite players training in the Rajamangala Stadium. Many of those who went there told me that it was very great moment. They couldn't believe that players they've watched week by week from the monitor were really there, in front of their eyes. The last activity is the exhibition between them and Singha-All Stars team. The match was played in the same stadium as the open-training session, Rajamangala Stadium. Chelsea won by 1-0 and went to another country. You might wonder why I put 'but...' in the title. Let me tell you. I'm a die hard Chelsea fan but I can't go to watch my favorite team playing. I don't have enough money for bus fee. So, my only chance was to ask my parents if they're going to give me some but they weren't! The result is I can't go there and all I can do was just watching them playing from a television. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น